[MacDV] jpeg and psd files from pc to mac: Problem Solved

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 02:48:51 PST 2004

Problem solved:
When I previously copied the files to a cd-r on the
PC,
I simply dragged and dropped them from the Windows
explorer to the CD, as suggested by Windows while
formatting the new CD.
But when I used  CD Creator software to do the same,
I was able to then read the files  on the imac.  Seems
that the
first method I tried produces a CD that "cannot be
read on CD-ROMS.
Who'd a thunk it?
Thanks.