[MacDV] DVD w/o a menu possible?

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Sun Dec 12 15:33:25 PST 2004

Thanks Alex, I didn't see your response until checking the archives.
May have been unsubscribed by one of the HAL 9000 models.

I thought I had tried your suggestion and that the simulator showed a
blank scene. However, it was late in the evening and another setting
may have been out of whack. Good to know this should work.

Carter