[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest #1823

Susan Weiss sweiss at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Sat Dec 18 19:34:56 PST 2004

I have made an iDVD Project. I made an archive of it. Can I burn it
using Toast.   The project includes a combination of slide shows,
first class movies,
and imovies.  For each of the imovies, I shared the imovies in .dv
format.

I dragged the project into Toast but I got errors that I was missing
the audio pieces.
What did I do wrong?  What should I do to make it work?  I want to
burn the project with Toast  because I understand that Toast gives a
better DVD and it will work on more dvd players and maybe Dvd players
on PC's
Susan Weiss