Got it to work!

Lucariello klucariello at nwaft.com
Thu Feb 5 12:55:42 PST 2004

We got it to work! RB's answer about setting the camera to "off" from the
A/V -> DV is what was wrong. We had it on. Also, we had the VCR on the wrong
channel, which on ours needs to be on Line 2. By RTFM, I learned we had to
set the line on the remote, as the button for the input is not on the VCR
itself.

Mark: Asking if I hit "record" on the VCR is not at all an unwarranted
question for a novice, and I appreciate it.

Gary: Thanks for your help also. I looked on FCE, and it doesn't say
anything about "All Frames" on the View menu. Must be an FCP thing and not
FCE? But it worked anyway.

Thanks again, everyone.