[MacDV] Error Messages

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Fri Feb 6 14:57:49 PST 2004

1. Update to Toast 6.0.3 -- don't know if this has a fix specific to your
problem, but it's best to be on the lastest updates with software like that.

2.  What SuperDrive is it?  The 103s and 104s need updated firmware so they
don't freak out with 4x media -- they will literally burn up if you try to
burn 4x media in them without applying the updated firmware.  If you have a
103 or 104 I would suggest to ALWAYS just use 2x media anyway...

Hope that helps.

- Mark