equipment for dvd

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Feb 8 09:45:37 PST 2004

I go to one of the Apple Stores in my area and ask them when they will have
some refurbs available. They usually have a one or two day sale once a month
to refresh their display models.
Or, you can go to the Apple.com website. Go to the Store and look on the
left towards the bottom of the page. It's usually written in red.
If you are a student or the parent of a student, you can shop in the Apple
Store for Education.
The prices there are about $100-$200 lower for hardware and considerably
lower (1/2 price) for software.
Not for people using the hardware/software for commercial purposes though.

A non-Apple source that's very reliable is SmallDog. They are in Vermont.
You get real people and they are very trustworthy. SmallDog.com

 sb