[MacDV] iMovie4 missing bundles

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Sun Feb 8 19:53:21 PST 2004

Simon Briggs <stagsimon at earthlink.net> writes:
>i guess it depends on how you installed iLife 04!
In this case, not really...

>When I installed iLife, it copied all my
>effects and transitions over to V4, including my 3rd party ones.
Yes, I still have my previous 3rd party plugins all intact...
but was Water Ripple included in your version of iMovie4?

>From what I can see, Apple has removed some of their own plugins in
iMovie4 (e.g. Water Ripple, previously found in iMovie2 and iMovie3, but
not in iMovie4... it is not a 3rd party plugin.)

I wanted it back, so that is why I copied it from a previous version of
iMovie and moved it into iMovie4.

There may be others, but this one was definitely missing in iLife'04.