Adobe Premiere 6 (OSX) for sale.

i 8 b o z o i8bozo at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 13 02:26:23 PST 2004

Hello everyone,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. I read the rules
right here:

http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html

and it appears I'm not, so here goes...

I have an unopened/brand new version of Adobe Premiere 6 for OSX with
manual still in plastic. If anyone is interested in purchasing this from
me, please contact me off list at this address: i8bozo at paradise.net.nz

I do not know what it currently sells for but I am willing to accept any
reasonable offer...who knows, I might even possibly accept unreasonable
offers as I have no plans to utilize this software. Buy it for less,
upgrade for less. Bargain. I'm open to any offers. I'll even pay for
shipping to anywhere on the planet earth. If you're not interested, do
you know anyone who is? Please tell them. If you have any questions,
please just ask (contact me off list at the address above). Thank you.

Best Regards.

--
    george oliver jr.
    http://www.naturelibrary.com