[MacDV] Re: Upgrading

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Fri Feb 13 08:26:10 PST 2004

I'd consider that Seagate tragedy more the exception than the rule.  I have
never had a problem with any Seagate drive I've used in the past 10 years.
Their latest models are almost completely silent and SUPER fast...

About controllers -- you can go up to 120 GB with any G4's built-in drive
controller, or if you add an ATA 133 or Serial ATA controller, you can get
the biggest drive you can find and connect it to that.

2 cents.