[MacDV] Re: VIDEO_TS using iDVD

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Feb 18 16:21:19 PST 2004

On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 07:16  PM, Mike Swope wrote:

> How did you burn the DVD in Toast? If you did not choose OTHER>DVD,
> you did not get a UDF formatted disk, which may play in some players
> (mine for example), but considerably fewer than the UDF-standard
> formatted disk.
>
> Video International wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to burn a previously authored VIDEO_TS folder using
>> iDVD instead of Toast? If so, how?

Incase you missed it before I have done this before.
If it is a valid TS folder, all you have to do is put it in another
empty folder w/ name before you drop it on toast. Choose the DVD option
in toast first of course.
  A TS folder will play on your computer but it's one level too few for
a DVD player.
Jim