Pioneer DVR-107 SuperDrive

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 10:08:56 PST 2004

It's the new 8x burner and there have been some issue with it being
supported in 10.3.2. Rumor has it that it will have built in support when
the latest update, 10.3.3, is released in the near future.

A good site to check on compatibility is:
http://www.XLR8YourMac.com

You can use their grid to find other people with the exact same computer and
add ons and read their results.

 sb