Highlighting before replying--MacDV Digest #2612

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Feb 25 07:17:40 PST 2004

Just a note...

Its helpful to highlight just the most recent part of a post before
replying.

That keeps the reply short, and doesn't include everything that's in
the five back and forths before.

It also means the list software won't truncate the message, like below.
That could be a problem if your e-mail client is set up to put your
reply AFTER the quoted text... in which case, the new comment would
have been lost.

On Feb 24, 2004, at 8:36 PM, Macintosh Digital Video List wrote:

(snipped above)

>> <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
>> the

>> between