Analog to DV Conversion solutions

Nolle, David David.Nolle at parsons.com
Thu Feb 26 11:09:56 PST 2004

> Hi, Why wouldn't you get a MiniDV with analog to
> digital pass through? It won't cost you any more and
> you'll have a camcorder and still camera as well. I
> purchased the Canon  ZR70 for about $413.00 at "Abes
> of Maine". Good place to do business.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Norm L.

Mainly because my Canopus was $275.00 and I have absolutely no need/desire
for a dv camera...

Donna
-------

Hi, all.
I am a "new" Mac owner returning to the fold.  Just wanted to add another
option, the DAC-100 ($169US)by DataVideo.  I've been converting all my old
home movies, and the DAC-100 has operated flawlessly on my 1GHz, iMac 17",
iLife 4.  Twenty-two two hour analog tapes up to 15 years old, no skips, no
sound problems...and no DVD coasters making about 39 DVDs.

Let's just say my first attempts using a Dazzle product, plus Windows XP, +9
%%&@! coasters etc...brought me back to Apple.

David