[MacDV] Re: Hollywood DV-Bridge $127

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 11:07:35 PST 2004

Dazzle User Guide p.6:"If you connect an analog VCR and want to output
your edited video to a VHS tape, Hollywood DV-Bridge will automatically
put itself into DV to Analog mode so the video will be converted to
analog video."

And on p. 15:"If you have the optional preview monitor connected, you
must disconnect it to record out to analog camcorder or VCR"