[MacDV] techtool for OSX?

Juan Mariscal juanm at mac.com
Fri Jan 2 19:27:03 PST 2004

Yes, I received it last week after ordering it in the spring. I sent
them an e-mail about a month ago and complained once again. I had read
it was released and sent them another e-mail. I then got it a couple of
weeks later. Would they have sent it anyway?? who knows? go to their
website and contact customer service!!

good luck

Juan