[MacDV] Re: Creating Slide Shows

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Jan 3 13:33:52 PST 2004

On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 04:29  PM, Don Richter wrote:

> On 1/3/04 4:14 PM, "James Asherman" <jimash at optonline.net> wrote:
>

>> That's the way and you can put captions in too.
>
> I was able to add titles to the start of my slide show, but I couldn't
> figure out how to add captions to individual slides. I was hoping I
> could
> get them to appear as subtitles that could be turned on or off when
> playing
> the DVD. Is that possible?
>
> Regards,
> Don Richter

Only with DVDSP and it is more of a pain than it is worth.
one can fade them in and out in iMovie.
  I reccomend using the whole iLife suite as intended..
Import into iPhoto. And iTunes.
  Build your presentation in iMovie.
Export it to iDVD.
Best results. Most options. By far the best end-user experience.
  Jim