[MacDV] Re: Creating Slide Shows Part II

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Sun Jan 4 12:50:32 PST 2004

I would recommend an app called Still Life.  It's super easy to use,
fast, and the movies it produces look wonderful!

As far as the problems you are having with the "zebra" patterns, it's
probably because your images are actually too *high* in resolution, and
any single-pixel details are going to flicker back and forth between
the interlaced fields of video...  I don't really know of a quick and
easy solution (that doesn't involve high-dollar broadcast graphics
equipment anyway) -- anybody?

- Mark