[MacDV] Re: iMovie Tracks to CD

KCIVORY at aol.com KCIVORY at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 08:08:32 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/6/04 8:53:15 AM, drcohen at mac.com writes:

<<
In the Timeline, turn off the tracks you don't want exported. Then
choose Export from the File menu, choose QuickTime in the popup, and
specify AIFF (or whatever audio format you're seeking) as the format in
the Save dialog.

Is it possible to combine tracks in any way?. I am doing a non profit PSA
project where members send in their info for local cable. The message for all the
members is the same, except for changing the local phone contact numbers.I
have added the new phone number and placed it at the end of the original track.
Will I be able to marry the two ends to make one track, or will it come out as
2 (pieces)

Kelly Casey Spavin
Experience Shows, Inc.
www.experienceshows.com