[MacDV] Re: Garage Band

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Jan 6 13:13:30 PST 2004

On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 03:58  PM, Erica Sadun wrote:

> So how is it that everyone is always working on
> projects that last 1-2 hours? I can never torture
> my audience for longer than 10-15 minutes...
>
> -- Erica

Who said entertainment. ?  I have a mortgage. I do weddings in mass
quantities.
I don't shoot them much anymore
because I don't find that entertaining at all.
But the occaisonal special job requirres that extra iDVD spice that you
can't get from a
standalone which I use to deliver my regular jobs on DVD+RW for further
copying and packaging.
My Nephews Bar Mitzvah went on two hour long DVD's in iDVD3 It was a
hoot.
Jim