[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express 2.0

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Jan 7 07:19:15 PST 2004

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 07:28  AM, Eric Phillips wrote:

> I have to agree with Zane on this. I have a TRV27 which is the TRV25
> with a larger LCD and it has worked fine in iMovie. I would expect that
> FCE and iMovie would have the same camcorder support. I you sure it is
> not a problem with the camera. I had the firewire port on the camera go
> bad at four months, just after the three month warrantee was over.
>
> Eric

Also this question of "support" is tricky. My camcorder a Sony TRV9 is,
accprding to APPle
unsupportd and shouldn't work. It's just old.
But it responds to every command , Imports fine, and even does tricks
w/ FCP.
Like stopping at a time code break and cuing up and automatically
starting a new clip.
No problem w/ Sony.
Jim