Menu problems - idvd3

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 15:46:12 PST 2004

I need help with idvd menus. They operate fine as far as selecting the correct chapter,
but I can't choose the proper keyframes for the chapter buttons. I set each manually on
the Mac screen to particular images in the movie but somewhere in the encoding process
the images revert to the single frame that starts each chapter. This is pointless, since
the chapters are often fade points and they show then as a black screen.

I have motion turned off and the movie box unchecked for each window. When I close and
reopen the program each button shows the first frame just like the burn, so at least I
don't have burn the whole disc before discovering the issue!

Bruce