[MacDV] Re: HP to rebrand and sell iPods!

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 17:16:34 PST 2004

I see more and more cracks in the MS foundation. In addition to this,
IBM has circulated an internal memo asking their IT department to study
the feasibility of moving everyone in the organization to open source
software instead of Windows.

I think people and companies are getting fed up with the continuing
security risks and arrogant attitude of Microsoft (not to mention the
cost of Windows). The Israeli government has been in the news with the
same kind of message. I'm thinking that when they all get to Unix, they
might start casting eyes at Apple again for ease of use plus security.

Shirley