iLife4

Karl Hayden khayden at iol.ie
Sat Jan 10 10:39:12 PST 2004

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has got hold the new iLife from Apple?

I have been reading about it on the Apple website but it is still a bit
lacking in much detail.

I have a particular interest in iDVD4. Does anyone know if they have
increased the duration of running time. With a 4.7Gb disk I was getting
about 75min with menus on a 90min burn disk duration. (I hope I
explained that correctly)

I hope they decided to go for a situation where you can lower the
quality of you want to burn more running time on the disk. Some of the
Projects I have been working with are up to 150min (2.5 hours) I would
be happy to reduce the quality a bit to get an entire project on one
disk.

Karl Hayden
Dublin, Ireland