[MacDV] Re: HP to rebrand and sell iPods!

Kochkodin kochkodin at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 13:55:21 PST 2004

Why should Apple sell HP branded iPods when they can sell their own
fine? If they are going to be made by Apple and therefore be the
same as Apple branded iPods then what is the point? Putting the software
onto more machines is a great idea but I don't see whats
so great about HP branded iPods. Unless Apple thinks that Mac-haters
will buy an HP branded iPod not knowing its still from Apple.
Apple should buy a weak PC company like Gateway and make OS X run on
Pentium type machines but not on other PCs.

Jeff