flicker rate & stabilizer

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 17:50:54 PST 2004

It's called Clear Scan, and it's built into some cameras. There are also 3rd
party devices to attach. One was made by J-Lab and had a small box that you
used to raise or lower the shutter speed to match the computer monitor.

If you don't have a camera that can do it you should either shoot the video
on an LCD or run it through a scan converter and record it.

 sb