[MacDV] Re: Old film --> digital video --> iMovie

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 19:40:45 PST 2004

One of our user-group members used BTV Pro to change the capture speed
of his web cam. Had he used the correct speed for his film, it might
have been completely flicker free. He was off by 2 fps I believe, but
it was still nearly flicker free. His video wasn't as sharp because of
the cheap web cam however.

Here is how to get to his PDF and some photos of his setup:

http://homepage.mac.com/oacc

Select PIE SIG Handouts, then David's Film to DV Notes

Shirley