iDVD

Doug Mitchell bogeyman at golden.net
Wed Jan 14 10:15:45 PST 2004

I have very little experience with iDVD.  Today I finished burning my
first DVD of an iMovie project.  I am quite disappointed with the
results.  While the sharpness of the images contained in the DVD are
excellent the reproduction of colour from the original iMovie is very
poor.  It seems quite washed out and borders on being a black and white
image.  In particular the red end of the spectrum seems to be missing.
The original movie has excellent colour and the preview of the DVD
project would lead me to believe that the DVD would be the same.  Is
this behaviour typical when converting from iMovie projects to DVD?

Doug Mitchell