[MacDV] Re: Listmom please read (re: gt210q@folkdance.com)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jan 14 12:53:23 PST 2004

>I wouldn't call it spam so much as negligence on their part...  Or a spammer somehow used that address in conjunction with the list address, and got subscribed somehow? I don't know...

I call it spam because of negligence on their part in configuring their server.  It should only send one of these messages, and then see that the email is coming from the same place as one that's already sent a message.  It's looking though as if they're not accepting email to any of their accounts as I got the same reply back when I sent an email to membership at folkdance.com (which is listed on their webpage).

			Zane