[MacDV] Re: FCP and total capturing time

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 11:17:25 PST 2004

Keep in mind, you don't need to archive your footage on any drive after your editing is
complete. Final Cut can reimport from the master DV's later shot for shot and completely
automated. Just be sure to give each import tape a unique reel number now.

That means your permanent storage is off-line on DV tapes at a cost of only $5 an hour.