[MacDV] Re: iMovie4

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Fri Jan 16 12:23:52 PST 2004

So any improvements in the titling department. Since we have to pay for
it now I need to make a decision whether to get iMovie4 or Slick Vol5.
Although the audio scrubbing and showing the audio wave forms in iMovie4
would also be very helpful. What I am looking for in titling is the
ability to put text anywhere in the frame and better control over the
scrolling block. In iMovie3 the scrolling block previews fine but then
renders scrolling the text at about 2X the speed. Another thing would be
text bubbles like you see in comic strips.

If any of you lucky ones that have received the new iLife can let me
know what improvements they have done in titling I would be most
appreciative. I am willing to hold out for a couple days for input from
people in Hawaii who are having to wait longer than Erica :)

Thanks,
Eric

>>> erica at mindspring.com 1/16/2004 2:43:29 PM >>>
Fedex guy just arrived with my iLife!

-- Erica

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html>.
Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the
digest version.

 XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only
$879!