iMovie4

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Fri Jan 16 14:36:17 PST 2004

<SNIP>
> Does anyone know if iMovie4 will be available for download or has the
> time of the free iApps come to an end?

The way it is (for now) is that iApps will continue to be bundled with
new Macs, but upgrades to the digital hub iApps will now require a fee.
The current exception is iTunes. Apple might change their mind if there
is enough complaining, but probably not. Besides, $50 for 5 high
quality apps is very reasonable.
</SNIP>

This got we thinking:  I wonder how long it will be before there is a "Pro" version of iTunes with more features that you could upgrade to for a fee, similar to the way QuickTime works now.  Oops, better not let Apple hear that comment...

Dave.