[MacDV] Re: DVD Player not playing

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Jan 17 09:18:43 PST 2004

A number of us use inexpensive Canon ZRnn models. I started with a ZR10
and when it messed up a tape, I got a ZR40 which was around $400.
That's a discontinued model I believe because others had been
introduced. I didn't see any differences between the higher end models
except for the size of the memory used to record still photos. I didn't
need that capability at all, so I went with the lowest end I could
find. It was an "open box" at Fry's, but it was in perfect condition.
It looked like someone had just peeked inside and not even removed
anything. After Christmas is a good time to look for these as people
exchange gifts for different models.

Shirley