DVD Player not playing

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Jan 18 17:46:51 PST 2004

I've got a 2002-vintage iMac G4 that will only burn at 1X speed.

I've had pretty good luck with CompUSA's house brand 1X DVD-Rs. They
can usually be purchased for $1 per disc. But you have to check all
the package sizes. Sometimes the 10-packs are more expensive per disc
than the 1- or 2-packs.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>