iDVD iDvDidn't- or- Blame the Victim

Randy Clark hawkgx at planetkc.com
Sun Jan 18 20:03:54 PST 2004

on 1/18/04 9:07 PM, Bobbo at <bobbo924 at earthlink.net> was molecularly
re-engineered thru the vastness of space and could only say:

<snip>
> But I guess it must be the brand of DVD I'm using, KHypermedia...
> which burned just fine with iDVD 2 and, I believe, 10.2.3 (??).
</snip>

I've had no experience with KHypermedia and iDVD 2. However, I recently
attempted to burn an iMovie 3 project thru iDVD 3 to KHypermedia -R blanks.
First discs played okay on my Toshiba set-top, but stuttered and eventually
froze on cheap GE and mid-range Panasonic DVD players.  Burned another copy
to a Verbatim DataLifePlus disc and it worked flawlessly on the GE player.
Haven't tried it on the Panasonic or Toshiba players, so time will tell.
I've also burned a few DVDs with both Toast 6 and Toast 5 to KHypermedia
-R's and all worked well with my set-tops (if memory serves correctly).

--
Randy Clark
hawkgx at planetkc.com
Kansas City