[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-104 DVD-R

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Sun Jan 18 22:09:16 PST 2004

As was mentioned by previous posters, iDVD will not run on a G3...  I'm
not sure about a machine with a G4 upgrade though, do you have one of
those?  Anyone have any experience using iDVD with that setup (a Blue
G3 with a G4 upgrade)?

And if iDVD 4 needs a 733 MHz G4, you're out of luck -- the fastest
upgrade available for a Blue G3 is a G4 @ 500 MHz...  :-\  I had no
idea iDVD 4 had such steep requirements -- wonder how it'll run on my
867...  Won't be long before my machine is out of spec for the "latest
and greatest" slothware from Apple...  :-(

- Mark