Sony TRV-22

chrisandheather at shaw.ca chrisandheather at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 18 22:50:19 PST 2004

Hello,

After I get my Superdrive up and running my next purchase is a Sony
miniDV camcorder. I was leaning towards Canon especially with the new
cool ones coming out. I saw disappointed to learn that they dropped the
S-Video on the first two ZR models. S-Video comes with all the single
chip Sony units. I am thinking of the Sony TRV-22 so I can back up my
DVD's as well as my wife can take her favourite shows and play them
back. What are people's thoughts on the TRV-22?

Chris