[MacDV] 4x DVD-R media

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Jan 19 10:56:22 PST 2004

>Anyone out there with a Pioneer DVR-106/A06 have any experience with 4x
>DVD-R media?  What burns and plays most reliably?  Best price?  Source to
>buy from?

I've yet to actually try burning any 4x media in my G5.  So far the only media that I've seen that is 4x is Apple and Verbatim.  To get the Verbatim affordably you'll probably have to order online, the only thing I've seen in stores around here is the 3-pack movie reel blanks.  I would expect to have good luck with either brand.

		Zane