[MacDV] Re: Why I love my mac

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Mon Jan 19 14:43:14 PST 2004

On 1/19/04 3:58 PM, James Asherman at jimash at optonline.net wrote:

> My 103 and 105 seem to read them pretty well once they are done.

Hmmm...  I have a 104 and 106 at work, and a 103 at home -- the +R discs
I've tried didn't work on my 104, but I never tried them on my 103, and they
should work fine on the 106 since it's a +R/-R drive.  Maybe the discs I got
only had a session burned on them, and were never "closed" or "finalized"?

> Ususally won't accept them as blanks though.

That makes sense, though, since the drives are -R...

- Mark