[MacDV] Reliable CD-RW Media

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Jan 19 17:21:33 PST 2004

I have been using a HP CD-RW that came bundled with a HP drive I
purchased 5 or 6 years ago.  I have probably used it a minimum of 2 or
3 times a month for that time and it has never given a me problem.  I
also have have 3 Verbatim disks that have been just as reliable though
one is lost in my filing system.  I would think that any of the name
brand disks will be just as reliable.

Gerhard Kuhn