iDVD 4 archive option

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Mon Jan 19 19:35:05 PST 2004

I haven't tried it yet, myself.

But when I picked up my iDVD '04 package at the local Mac store, I
asked about the iDVD 4 "archive" operation. I was told that no
encoding actually takes place until the "archive" has been copied to
the SuperDrive-equipped Mac. So it appears that while you can use
iDVD 4 to "lay out" a DVD on a SuperDrive-challenged Mac, it still
requires a SuperDrive-equipped Mac to perform the encoding.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>