[MacDV] Re: iMovie4

Steve Hussey shush at rockisland.com
Tue Jan 20 11:26:05 PST 2004

>> Incredible deal if you fit into one of these categories
>
> My husband teaches at a state university. Does
> this make him a government employee?

No, but that makes him 'education'. If you look around the Apple web site
you'll find that you can also buy at educatonal prices - one time per year I
believe - if you homeschool your kids. You have to click a radio button to
confirm that you do.

I work for state university part-time and buy all my software - FCP 4,
DVDSP, Panther etc at great prices from the Uni Bookstore. Most of the time
I don't even have to show ID.

With Apple software it states that you can only use it for educational
purposes - if I ever decide to do commercial products I'll upgrade at that
time. FCP 4 cost me $399.

Steve

--
For over 300 articles about 4D on one CD - visit www.dimensionsmag.com
If you are new to 4D - visit www.jumpstart-4D.com

The lyf so short - the craft so long to lerne
"Never confuse information with knowledge."
"Think twice - code once."