[MacDV] Buying DV accessories on Ebay

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 12:33:12 PST 2004

True enough.

A word from my experience - PayPal buyer's protection is a nightmare to invoke. It is
handled like an insurance issue and took many e-mail minutes plus 40 days time to clear
money back into my account. In hindsight, I would have been better off paying a higher
original price from a more reputable seller for the item.

In other words, don't believe that adding the "insurance" can make a bad dealer
acceptable.