[MacDV] Re: OT iPhoto

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Jan 20 19:46:47 PST 2004

I was able to post to homepage and did not try to order prints or burn
to CD so can't say if I also have a problem there.  I sent a message to
Apple through the Provide Feedback feature in iPhoto to tell them of
the problems I experienced hopefully others will do so also to steer
the programers towards the problems with the programs.

Gerhard Kuhn

P.S.  These are the photos I sent homepage it worked the same as in the
previous version just a slightly different interface.

http://homepage.mac.com/gerhardk/winter/PhotoAlbum51.html