OT: desktop pictures

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 22 11:34:46 PST 2004

This is totally off topic but I wondering if anybody might know. I've got a
white iMac at work with Panther and Ti Powerbook G4 400 at home also with
Panther same version on both. In the desktop and screensaver preference I have
it set to change the desktop picture every minute on the machine at work when
the pictures change it dissolves nicely from one to the next but on the
Powerbook it just cuts straight to the new pic no gradual dissovle like on the
iMac. There's no option that I could find to specify transitions anybody have
any idea? I prefer it to dissolve rather than cut.

thanx

Richard