[MacDV] Let me know

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Thu Jan 22 14:48:38 PST 2004

On Jan 22, 2004, at 17:34, chrisandheather at shaw.ca wrote:
> Eagle,
>
> Thanks try it out and let me know. How do you like the quality of your
> ZR-60?
>
> Chris

For outside shooting, it's GREAT - very crisp and clear.  Images are
clearly set apart from one another - color separation is very good.
Even in what I would consider low light situations, outdoor shooting is
excellent.  Indoor shooting is another matter: it lacks quality and the
image is very grainy.  However, the ZR-60 has a "low light" mode and a
"night" mode, both of which do help with the graininess, but do so at
the expense of clarity - moving objects become blurred.  I don't
complain, though, because I only paid $275 new-after-rebate! :)

Eagle