[MacDV] Re: Labeling DVD's...Best Way

Kochkodin kochkodin at verizon.net
Fri Jan 23 19:56:16 PST 2004

Unfortunately, a new printer is totally impossible now as the engine in
my wonderful 87 Camaro blew last night and it cost me $260 to get it
towed home..+ what AAA paid the towing co...It was 210 miles from Phila
to home!!!
Any other suggestions anyone??  Also won't the printer mutilate the
disc?? How do they print on the surface?