[MacDV] Re: Compressing media files

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Jan 25 12:59:22 PST 2004

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, at 03:53  PM, James Asherman wrote:

> On Sunday, January 25, 2004, at 03:36  PM, Juan M wrote:
>
>> Oh one more thing ... what happens if you don't include the QT movie
>> of the project. Is it big enough to remove and be able to put the
>> iMovie version on the DVD?
>>

>> juan
>>

> Considering you have not done any editing , the project file is
> negligibly small.
>  Include it, or he will have to import  the clips.

Maybe I misunderstood a question or two, but the gist is... there is no
iMovie version. You are working to capture(import) in iMovie and he is
going to edit. There are only two things in your project folder. A
project file(which puts the clips in the clip pane) and the clips which
are specifically iMovie clips and QT clips at the same time.