[MacDV] Re: Apple Training

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 03:14:02 PST 2004

Ah, but think of the money you'll save compared to attending a training seminar.

I used the previous edition of the Weynand book and discovered all sorts of shortcuts &
techniques I was not yet using. I can heartily recommend it for those with a project or
two already behind them. Keep in mind, using all of the example footage is the way to
get full benefit but may take a week of your time.

R. B.