[MacDV] Best price for Canon ZR-60

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 15:05:25 PST 2004

Hi Chris

I went through the same thinking about buying a digital still camera,
Digital Rebel $999 U.S $1499 Canadian so a $200 savings was there.
After giving it thought I bought it this past weekend at Henry's in
Toronto mainly because the warranty coverage for a U.S. bought camera
is in the U.S. so if I have a problem it is up to me to ship it to the
states and back to have it fixed.  I thought that if this were to occur
the savings $$ may have been used up plus undoubtedly there would be
more hassle having it cross the border and it would take longer to get
back to you.

Just my thought

Gerhard

P.S. Your choice is available for $599 which is a $150 higher than the
U.S. internet price but............