[MacDV] Re: JVC Recorder

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Tue Jan 27 17:14:43 PST 2004

I actually went back and read the manual, which says something about dubbing at 12-bit
rather than 16-bit sound.  Does that ring a bell?  I can't change the setting because I
don't have a tv hooked up yet so the remote doesn't work.   I wonder if those two
changes -- 16-bit to 12-bit and hooking up the tv may make a difference.  We'll see

BobLL